Saturday, January 24, 2009

Million worldwide stark contrast

I built my couches; I built my table and chairs; I built my bed and all my bedroom furniture. 5 million worldwide - a stark contrast to the reported US$55 million for Body of Lies. However, the strong sales of the subsequent video releases and director Guillermo del Toros stock rising after the critical success of Pan Labyrinth provided what I had thought was unthinkable; a sequel to Hellboy. This pack contains the Ratchet Clank game, as well as a UMD of National Treasure 2. Heres a mixtape shes made for DiS readers. The first advertisement features rock legend Ozzy Osbourne, in a typically humourous sitaution, calling for his wife Sharon as the Lich King chastises him for claiming to be the original Prince of Darkness.

No comments: